Either the desktop website or mobile app allows you to remove your Poshmark account effortlessly. Poshmark is an e-commerce website and mobile application that allows users to purchase and sell used and new apparel, accessories, and home furnishings from millions of closets.
Poshmark is an online marketplace where people and stores sell and buy old, new, and vintage apparel and accessories. Poshmark has millions of sellers and dozens of categories based on designers and apparel styles.
If you have recently sold items on Poshmark, you must first redeem any outstanding sale sums before deleting your account.
Poshmark states that deletions cannot be processed without outstanding transactions or redeemable amounts. Upon deletion, any items on your account and stored things from other closets will no longer be accessible.
Deleting a Poshmark account is comparable on both the mobile app and the website.
How To Delete a Poshmark Account Using a Computer?
- Sign in to your account on Poshmark. Click the icon for your profile to see your account settings.
- Jump to account management.
- If you’ve decided to cancel your Poshmark account, select delete my account.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code issued to you via email.
- Pick a reason for leaving, then choose the option to delete my account.
- They have deleted your Poshmark account at this time. You will be notified via email when your account is deactivated. Typically, they require several hours to close a Poshmark account.
What Is Poshmark?
Poshmark is a website and mobile application where users can buy and sell worn and new apparel and accessories from millions of closets.
People buy and sell clothes with the Poshmark app is simple and requires minimal setup.
Poshmark was introduced in 2011 as an e-commerce site where users could buy and sell new and pre-owned clothing and accessories.
Poshmark rapidly became a multimillion-dollar shop, joining eBay and Etsy at a period when social networking apps were gaining popularity. In 2019, Poshmark’s revenue to merchants quadrupled from $1 billion to $2 billion.
How to Delete a Poshmark Account Using Mobile?
- Launch the Poshmark app on your mobile device.
- Select the Account tab in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and choose Poshmark Support Center.
- Choose Manage Account Status then.
- Select the Delete My Account option.
- A pop-up will likely require a verification code to be issued to your email address or phone number. Enter this code and then press the Submit button.
- You will be prompted to select the reason for deactivating your Poshmark account from a choice menu.
- Select Delete My Account then.
- In the pop-up window, select “Yes.”
- Your Poshmark account has been permanently deleted.
How to Delete a Deceased Loved One’s Poshmark Account?
One of your first duties as executor is to notify your deceased loved one’s bank and credit card providers of their passing.
Contacting these organizations helps lessen the possibility of fraudulent account activity. Performing this task will also suspend some of your loved one’s accounts if automatic payments are not made.
Please be aware that you may need documentary evidence of the death certificate to manage multiple accounts belonging to your deceased loved one. A funeral home director can guide how to obtain copies of the death certificate.
Even while Poshmark does not require a certified copy to close an account, it is prudent to keep one on hand just in case. If they passed away unexpectedly, your deceased loved one might have left things for sale on Poshmark or an unredeemed balance on their account.
The Poshmark Terms of Service do not specify what happens if a seller passes away while their things are listed on the marketplace. Here are two solutions to this problem that you should examine.
Try To Access The Account Of Your Loved One
If you have access to your loved one’s phone or online account via their password manager, you can log in and remove the items for sale.
After deleting the items and checking any pending sales or transactions, you can delete them by following the abovementioned steps. Consult with an estate counsel if you have any questions before going onto any website as your deceased loved one.
Contact Poshmark’s Customer Care Agents
There appears to be only one way to contact Poshmark’s customer service team.
How Long Does It Take For Poshmark To Delete Your Account?
Users can disable their searchability using Poshmark’s website. The website instructs customers to allow six to eight weeks to remove their information.
Can You Have Multiple Poshmark accounts?
You may only have one current Poshmark account unless Poshmark grants you express written authorization.
Recommend: How To Reset The Spectrum Router
How to Delete The Poshmark Account On iPhone?
- Visit your Account page.
- Choose Poshmark Help Center.
- Select Account Status Management.
- From the selection menu.
- Select Delete Account.
How To Delete a Poshmark Listing?
Poshmark does not currently remove or modify sold banners and listings, even if the order has been canceled. This section serves as a record of past transactions. Listings with multiple items that have already sold cannot be deleted.
- Choose a listing.
- In the upper-right-hand corner of the page, click Edit Listing.
- Select Delete Listing by navigating downwards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can’t I delete my Poshmark account?
Ans. Poshmark states that deletions cannot be processed without outstanding transactions or redeemable amounts.
Upon deactivation, any listings you have on your account, and any stored things from other closets will no longer be accessible. Deleting a Poshmark account is comparable on both the mobile app and the website.
2. Can you delete a Poshmark account?
Ans. Poshmark users can remove their accounts when logged in. Please note that deletion requests filed via written request to Poshmark Support cannot be processed.
3. How do you unsubscribe to Poshmark?
Ans. Click on the Account Tab (@username). Choose Poshmark Help Center. Select Account Status Management. Choose Delete Account.
Check More: Is Red Dead Online Cross-Platform